Welcome to The People's Development
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of The People's Development's Website.
The People's Development is located at:
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use The People's Development's website
if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice
and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website
and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers
to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client
or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake
the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings
of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect
of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law
of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,
capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.Cookies
to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for those people visiting. Some of our
Unless otherwise stated, The People's Development and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for
all material on The People's Development. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from https://www.tpd.technology for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Republish material from https://www.tpd.technology
Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.tpd.technology
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.tpd.technology
Redistribute content from The People's Development (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long
as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
dot.com community sites;
associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
online directory distributors;
accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect
unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations
representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed
to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from
the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of The People's Development; and (d) where the
link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content
in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as
the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval
of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website,
you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail
address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site,
and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
By use of our corporate name; or
By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of The People's Development's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or
use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular
link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also
reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing
to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact
us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond
directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness
or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the
website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify
and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any
page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as
libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or
other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,
we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Using TPD's Tech Services
Any individual or entity(Client) who uses our(TPD) services which include but are not limited to: app/website creation, management, company concept development, consultation, collaboration on a project of our own, or any other work we are hired for, intended for a specific person or group must abide by our "Using TPD's Tech Services" Clause. This includes;
- All legal claims or disagreements are solved by a mediator that is agreed upon by both parties, if this cannot be agreed upon, these disputes will be solved in the city of Oakland, California(unlike disputes brought upon by the users of our products)
- When any kind of agreement is made to work with TPD, including a confirmation in any communication method, and a payment made to TPD, a non-disclosure agreement is entered and anything TPD creates from that point forward including but not limited to: ideas, concepts, products, logos, software, or code, may not be used outside of this project unless agreed upon by both parties. This agreement to keep all information confidential will not be terminated until the business between the two parties is complete. This clause is regarding parts of the project that are specific to the work between TPD and the Client.
- The Client agrees not to take any information or processes form TPD's business in order to share with any other individual/entity, compete with, or harm TPD. This kind of action will be taken up legally to the fullest extent by TPD in order to compensate us appropriately for any damage done. This Clause is indefinite and will last forever after Client works with TPD, or until TPD is permanently finished doing business. This Clause is regarding specific information or any information that is specific to TPD or regarding our business.
- The Client agrees to pay for any services that are completed efficiently, meaning on time and in the appropriate amounts. Any numbers that cannot be agreed to before the project, or paid for after the project may be paid for through the equity in the project or the entity that is the Client. If the Client is dissolved then the Client must pay through means of upfront finances through whatever financial medium and timeline TPD decides. TPD has the ability to choose the method of payments at the beginning and throughout any project.
- TPD has the ability to deny work on any project and to stop any project during the work, if this is the case a refund will be in place for the Client, but if no money has been exchanged then TPD is free of any consequences when quitting a project. Once a project has been delivered, unless previously discussed, TPD is free of any responsibility of the project-- including but not limited to harm done to users, failure of product due to Client actions, improper usage of product by the Client, and any other problems that TPD did not create, or did not arise until after the product/project was delivered. Upon delivery and satisfaction of the Project, TPD is absolved of any responsibility of the project.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have
any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.